Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Introduction from Ron Holland

A few words from Ron G Holland:

I want to demystify what everyone yearns to know…how to make extra cash!

I hope through this blog you will find many ways of making extra money, ways of increasing your disposable income and start attaining the lifestyle you desire. The blog is written in plain language and most importantly is written for the UK market. It is also written from the standpoint of having little or no resources.

Over the past few years ‘Multiple Streams of Income’ has become a real buzzword and more and more people ask me about it and it appears more and more people find it difficult to accomplish and instead of getting on the ‘bandwagon’ find themselves being swept away in a tide of debts and frustration.

What I have aimed to do here is provide real tips, clues and guidelines for those wishing to improve their financial status. I also aim to provide enthusiasm, motivation and planning.

No comments: