Friday, September 08, 2006

More Writing

Just a quick plug for a very welcoming and encouraging writers' community that has been a real boon to me and to many others.

You'll find my 'Einstein Via Bohr' poem (and a great many more), on my space on the writers' website More Writing , along with the writery efforts of lots of other poets and writers.

Take a look. Join even (it's free).

Also, I had another look at www.quickmuse.com the other day and caught up with the last few rounds. If you haven't had a look, I'd highly recommend it. It's easier for you to visit than for me to describe, but it's basically top poets writing 'live' against the clock.

The site is US-based, so not all the poets are household names in the UK, but next up is a major head-to head - Poet Laureate Andrew Motion will be appearing there on September 20th, paired with Pulitzer Prize winner Paul Muldoon.

Roy

No comments: