Monday, June 19, 2006

Make Money From Writing

Just a quick note on a great new ebook on making money from writing that's out very soon.

As you may have seen in a previous post, I've had advanced notice of a new ebook that's totally FREE and full of great information. It should be released this week (the writer has been so busy with other projects, she had to put it to one side for a week or so).

I've sneaked a look at the almost complete item, and I'm sure you'll find it's well worth the wait if you take this whole 'writing for profit' business seriously. That is, if you actually want to make a living as a writer. Quite simply, the author has researched every aspect with more depth than most of us could contemplate and packed in more links and resources than you're likely to find in the average 'for sale' book, let alone a freebie.

As I promised before, I'll let you know here when it's released, but if you want to be kept personally informed, email me here, or at info@wellversed.co.uk or leave a message here.

Roy

No comments: